Chrome device management allows administrators to manage their organisation's Chrome devices easily and cost effectively from a single place. There is no longer a need for expensive onsite server infrastructure, a large admin team and expensive desktop computers. You can now use cheap and fast Chromebooks and Chomeboxes and manage them easily in the cloud with intuitive Google Admin Console.
If you are looking at replacing your IT infrastructure and reducing back office costs, think Google Chorme Devices and Chrome Management. Dialog’s Google Solutions team can now offer the ChromeOS management console, allowing you to manage 10 or 10,000 Chromebooks with ease. The web-based management console makes it easy for schools to configure and manage a set of Chromebooks across a school, district, or country. With Chrome device management, organisations can:
- Create user groups.
- Apply policies, apps, and settings to different sets of users.
- Pre-install and block apps.
- Blacklist (block), whitelist, or pre-install apps, extensions and websites.
- Track assets.
- Assign devices to specific users and get configuration and usage reports.
- Manage user access.
- Control who uses your Chrome devices: prevent outside users from logging in.
- Disable Guest Mode, or designate specific types of users (like teachers) who can sign in to a device.
- Control network access.
- Define network and proxy settings to make it easy for users to get up and running and ensure they’re protected by web filters and firewalls immediately.
- Customise user features.
- Modify user settings like bookmarks and apps sync across computers and create custom Chrome desktop themes and so much more.
Chromebooks and Chromeboxes are a new type of computer designed to help you get things done faster and easier. The run Chrome OS; a lightwright, fast and modern operating system that has multiple layer of security, built-in cloud storage and the most popular Google products for education.
See the full list of Chrome policies for users and devices here.